Family Counseling Services (FCS) is a non-profit mental healthcare counseling agency located in Rockford, Illinois providing counseling services to youth, families, adults, and couples in the Winnebago and Boone county region. Since 1877, FCS has been supporting individuals and families within our community in their healing journey to healthier functioning, relationships, and lives.
The Clinical Director assumes responsibility for clinical management of the agency. The director facilitates and assures the provision of quality client care and operational accountability. Excellent opportunity for an experienced clinician who would like the opportunity to assume a leadership role in an organization and help further develop other therapists, including interns.
Reports to: Executive Director
- Supervision of supervisor, therapists, and interns
- Development of internship program in partnership with Executive Director
- Assures therapist adherence to ethical standards of clinical treatment
- Reviews documentation to ensure the client records meet clinical standards and are completed in a timely manner
- Facilitates onboarding and ongoing training to clinicians and staff
- May assist Executive Director in grant writing and reporting
- Ensures adherence to the requirements of funding sources, licensing entities, and other governmental agencies
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Clinical License required (LCSW)
- Master’s degree in Social Work
- 3-5 years’ experience of direct clinical experience providing individual, family and group psychotherapy to adults and youth
- Experience in not for profit setting and private practice would be ideal, but all experience considered
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Working knowledge of assessment, treatment planning, and documentation including that needed for billing to insurance companies
- Medicaid experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Medical & Dental Insurance, and other benefits. Flexible hours, flexible schedule.
Send resumes to:
Executive Director – 631 N. Longwood, Suite 103 – Rockford, IL 61107