Supports Family Counseling Services operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
Office Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment requests.
- Manages the client/reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management and board informed by creating, reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information.
- Maintains front office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains and oversees QuickBooks accounts and all other bookkeeping –i.e. payables, receivables, payroll, etc.
- Works with Treasurer to provide financial reports to board and accounting firm
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Computer literacy, specifically MS Windows Office programs and QuickBooks.
- Ability to manage staff (supervisory experience).
Send cover letter and resume to Kathy Velasco, FCS Board Secretary at Kathy@nullmarketingv2.com